Japie the owner of JS Organics and Produce in Volksrust, Mpumalanga on the Kwa Zulu Natal border recently purchased the Demo Cold Room from CoolBot® South Africa which he transported to his shop where he sells healthy raw organic honey and fresh fruit and vegetables, juices, nuts, sweets and other delicious healthy products.
Their produce is sourced from local farmers and having a cold room which can maintain a temperature as low as 2ºC is essential.
A great option for small farmers and florists, who need to transport their produts from their farms to market or their customers is the unique CoolBot® cold room which fits on the back of your bakkie. Complete the enquiry form for more information.
The Cold Room fits beautifully into the shop as seen in the above picture. It is fitted with a CoolBot® and the unit has the following specs:
- Room can cool down to 2 degrees C
- 100 mm double clad Chromadek sheeting
- Dimensions: 1200 wide x 2400 long x 2100 high
- 9 000 Btu Macquay A/C
- Steel pipe rack for meat
- Front door with double pane glass
CoolBot® South Africa is located in Kloof Kwa Zulu Natal and can provides affordable refrigeration and cooling solutions throughout Southern Africa. These include:
- The wifi enabled CoolBot® Pro which allows you to remotely control the temperature of your Cold Room using your mobile phone
- Cam Lock Cold Rooms
- DIY Cold Rooms which are easily assembled